Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Where's the Cheerios?


Last Sunday I packed Tanner's diaper bag for church... diapers, toys, blanket, juice and our newest addition to the list- cheerios. While at church, Tanner was getting fussy, so I decided to get out the cheerios. Diaper bags can seem like a bottomless pit. Whenever you are looking for something, it always seems to be the last thing you find in the bag. However, the cheerios were missing after my search in the bag. I remember holding a bag of cheerios that morning, and also scanned the room for anything I might have forgot right before we left. So I was out of ideas of where they were.
Well, Mike found them later that day.... in the freezer. I always bring a frozen teether to keep Tanner's juice cold. I keep a couple of them in a baggie in the freezer. I guess I picked up an old teether and stuck it in the cheerios bag and put them in the freezer. Maybe Tanner will like frozen cheerios.... haha. Hopefully someday he will laugh along with Mike and I at all the crazy things I do.

2 comments:

~Stacy said...

Tanner is so Darling!!

Anonymous said...

It is what I call mommy brain, basically you are tired and overwhelmed and your brain goes to mush. :-)